Enrolment Application

2024 Kindergarten Enrolment Pack

2025 Kindergarten Enrolment Pack

Pre-Primary – Year 6 Enrolment Pack

Year 2 – 6 Bring your own device (BYOD) Agreement

Parent Information Booklet

2024 School Information Booklet

Local Intake Area

WANDINA PRIMARY SCHOOL (Government Gazette January 2014)The following defines the local-intake area of this school:From the Greenough River at a point on the eastern extension of Glengarry Road (Moonyoonooka), west along Glengarry Road (south side included) to Prendergast Lane, south along Prendergast Lane (east side included) to Bootenal Road, west and south west along Bootenal Road (south side included) to the Geraldton-Walkaway Road, north west along the Geraldton-Walkaway Road (south west side included) to Rudds Gully Road, south west along Rudds Gully Road (south east side included) to the locality boundary between Rudds Gully and Narngulu, north, west, north west and west along the locality boundary for Rudds Gully to the locality boundary of Wandina, north west along the locality boundary of Wandina to a point on the eastern extension of Barrett Drive, west along this eastern extension of Barrett Drive to Barrett Drive, west and north west along Barrett Drive (south side included) to Brand Highway, south along Brand Highway (east side included) to Lockyer Road, south west along Lockyer Road (south side included) and its south west extension to the Indian Ocean coastline and generally south along the coastline to a point on the south west extension of Phillips Road (Greenough).

NOTE: The local-intake area maps are based on a written description of the local-intake area (LIA) for the school as published in the WA Government Gazette.  Although the map closely represents the LIA description, for some houses near the boundary (especially on street corners), it may be necessary to refer to the written description.  The street address of a residence is used to determine whether that dwelling is inside a particular LIA.  While local-intake areas for most schools do not change from year to year, changes may be made to local-intake areas as required.  Such changes are published in the WA Government Gazette and subsequently the local-intake area map will be updated.