We would like to advise all parents that the school has successfully negotiated with Total Uniforms Geraldton to supply and sell our school uniform. We will no longer be selling uniforms from the school.
About Total Uniforms:
– Is a locally owned and operated business, who have been supplying school uniforms in the midwest market for more than 18 years.
– Directly employs 9 people locally as well as additional external contractors and overseas suppliers.
– Is heavily involved in the local community with their support of school, sporting and community events.
– Has both a progressive retail outlet and state of the art production and warehouse facility.
-Currently serves as the uniform outlet for six Geraldton schools and additionally supplies uniforms directly to six more schools in the Midwest Region.
The Total Uniforms Advantage:
– Open Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm & Saturday 8.30am – 1pm
– Layby service to assist parents manage their back to school budget
– Six change rooms provided in store
– Annual rebate to support Wandina Primary School
– Knowledgable, customer service orientated staff ready to assist both parents and students.
– Can custom make sizes to fit at short notice.
– True to size clothing.
We are looking to transition the uniforms to Total Uniforms as soon as possible. All current uniform stock is available to purchase any day next week, until the end of term. A price increase will result as part of the transition to Total Uniforms as the school has always sold the uniforms at cost price. The changes in pricing are outlined below.
New prices through Total Uniforms:
– Polo Shirt $28.50
– Shorts $21.50
– Skorts $32.95
– Hat $18.95
– Faction Shirt $28.50
– Dress $54.95
– Winter Jacket $45.95
Thank you for your support and cooperation.